Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lightwave Modeler Navigation - Respect for Shift+A

Hi, this is a simple navigation tutorial. So, if you already know your way around Lightwave3D's Modeler, I'll warn you ahead of time you probably know this and will blame me for wasting your time;0) That said, I had missed the boat on this one and as a result was spending way too much time rotating, zooming and panning this way and that trying to get my model in an orientation that helped me either tweak something or just view my poly flow for issues. So, for the one or two people who like me haven't yet discovered the magic of "Fit Selected, shortcut key Shift+A," this video is for you.


I created this model based on a tutorial by Lewis.
You can pick up the tutorial from Foundation 3D here.

No comments:

Post a Comment